Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blah

I'd just polished off a well-written, clever, quite phenomenal blog when the library internet connection cut out and all was lost. Apparently, I needed some humbling. Thus, this is my sad, discouraged, short blog in response to that.
Nonetheless, all is well. My prayer commitment has survived the first two weeks. We hosted two different people at our place last week. We leave for Quebec City tomorrow for a week of learning about that city.
Lauren and I are continuing to consider, pray over, and discuss options for this summer. The school will end in May and start again in October. That leaves four months in between. A lot can be done in that time. Lauren seems to have figured out what her major plans for the summer are. I'm still working on it. Maybe I can get her to write a blog soon about her recent, exciting decision. Stay tuned! Love you guys.

No comments: