Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Resolution: Be A Better Blogger!

Hello Friends,
This year I promise to update our blog much more frequently. I hope that I have not lost all of you already. It's been nearly a month and a half since my last entry. Nonetheless, I truly believe that 2010 will bring much more frequent entries on the flan-clan blogspot. I promise this to you. Now, that means that things might get a little more personal, a little less tactful, and maybe even a little less interesting. Still, you will have at least one new entry, once a week. I'm going out on a limb here, so lend me your support and let me know you're up for it.
Thanks for sticking with us!
We love you,
Denny, Lauren, and lil' Dennis

1 comment:

lindsay said...

I'm still here! Looking forward to more! Love you guys!